1308 Audubon Parkway
Madisonville, LA 70447
2,171 Living Square Feet
2,801 Total Square Feet
The Hawthorne plan includes high ceilings in the living and dining areas. The kitchen has an attached breakfast nook with a view to the backyard. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, all of which connect to the living space. The master bedroom includes a tray ceiling and an attached master bath which features a walk in closet, walk-in shower, jetted tub, and double vanities. Price of the home includes kitchen cabinets to ceiling, 12’ X 12’ patio, framed mirrors, and custom kitchen backsplash.
Homes in Bedico Creek Qualify for 100% Financing Through USDA Rural Development.
Association Dues Are $850 Annually.
Builder Will Pay $4,000 in Closing Costs & Pre-paids.
Seller/Owner/Broker Does Not Warrant School System; Buyer to Verify.
THIS NEW HOME IS NOW SOLD!
Contact Our New Home Specialist.
On-site Sales Office open daily from 1-5pm and by appointment.
Call 985-845-1988 or E-mail Info@LiveBedico.com.
Located in the Deer Trail Neighborhood of Bedico Creek Preserve.
13909 Lexington Park Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
Office: (225) 293-2800
Cell: (225) 296-7811
- Property Type: New Home for Sale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Living Square Footage: 2,171
- MLS ID: 2124883
- Address: Madisonville, Louisiana
- Total Square Footage: 2,801
- Company Name: Bedico Creek Preserve
- Sales Phone Number: 985-845-1988
- Sales E-mail Address: Info@LiveBedico.com
- Status: sold
- $4000 in Closing Costs & Pre-Paids
- 12' x 12' Patio Extension
- Breakfast Nook with View of Backyard
- Custom Kitchen Backsplash
- Double Vanities in Master Bath
- High Ceilings
- Jetted Tub in Master Bath
- Kitchen Cabinets to Ceiling
- Qualify for 100% Financing - USDA Rural Development
- Tray Ceiling in Master Bedroom
- Walk-In Closet in Master Bath
- Wood Framed Mirror Packages
- 2 Community Swimming Pools
- 20+ Acres of Lakes
- 3.5 Miles of Concrete Hiking/Biking Trails
- 375-Acre Nature Preserve
- Boat and/or RV Storage
- Disc Golf Course
- Endless Make Your Own Nature Trails
- Fishing Pier
- Gated Community
- Golf Cart Friendly Community
- I-12 Corridor Location – Minutes from Shopping
- Madisonville Louisiana School District
- Outside Fire Pit at Sunset Point
- The Pavilion
- Up to 200 Acres of Parks & Greenspaces
- Upgraded Landscaped Entrance