7036 Bald Eagle Circle
Madisonville, LA 70447
Ask About the 10% Lot Incentive Options Available With This Builder!
4BR / 3BA
2,422 Living Square Footage
3,226 Total Square Footage
This new home for sale features a beautiful exterior design with a well-designed floor plan. Snuggle up in front of a cozy fireplace in the open living area. The cook-friendly kitchen offers a spacious pantry. An open dining area overlooks the rear porch. The private master bedroom is located at the rear of the home. The master bath includes a walk-in closet. Other amenities of this new home include a mud room and a rear porch for outdoor entertaining. This new home for sale is just steps to the lake, within walking distance to the second pool, pavilion, and park complex and near the nature preserves with rustic hiking trails and paved walking/bike trails.
THIS NEW HOME FOR SALE IS NOW SOLD!
Call 985-845-1988 or E-mail Info@LiveBedico.com.
In Order to Find Out About Building a Custom Home or Other Homes Being Built by This Builder, Contact Kelly Waltemath at 504-236-8587 or KellyWaltemath@gmail.com!
Located in the Bedico Trail Neighborhood of Bedico Creek Preserve.
The Kelly Waltemath Team
Keller Williams Realty Services
1522 W. Causeway Approach
Mandeville, LA 70471
Office: (985) 727-7000
Cell: (504) 236-8587
- Property Type: New Home for Sale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Living Square Footage: 2,422
- Address: 7036 Bald Eagle Circle, Madisonville, LA 70447
- Total Square Footage: 3,226
- Agent / Representative: Kelly Waltemath
- Company Name: Bedico Creek Preserve
- Sales Phone Number: 985-845-1988
- Sales E-mail Address: Info@LiveBedico.com
- Status: sold
- 2 Community Swimming Pools
- 20+ Acres of Lakes
- 3.5 Miles of Concrete Hiking/Biking Trails
- 375-Acre Nature Preserve
- A Second Pavilion at the New Pool
- Boat and/or RV Storage
- Disc Golf Course
- Endless Make Your Own Nature Trails
- Fishing Pier
- Gated Community
- Golf Cart Friendly Community
- I-12 Corridor Location – Minutes from Shopping
- Madisonville Louisiana School District
- Outside Fire Pit at Sunset Point
- The Pavilion
- Up to 200 Acres of Parks & Greenspaces
- Upgraded Landscaped Entrance